- Akbar, R., N. Das, D. Entekhabi, and M. Moghaddam, “Active and Passive Microwave Remote Sensing Synergy for Soil Moisture Estimation,” in Satellite Soil Moisture Retrieval, Srivastava, Petrapoulos, and Kerr, (Eds.), Elsevier (in review).
- D. Clewley, J. Whitcomb, M. Moghaddam and K. McDonald. 17 mapping the state and dynamics of boreal wetlands using synthetic aperture radar. Remote Sensing of Wetlands: Applications and Advances pp. 369. 2015.
- Clewley, D., J. Whitcomb, M. Moghaddam, and K. McDonald, “Mapping the State and Dynamics of Boreal Wetlands using Synthetic Aperture Radar,” in Advances in Wetlands Mapping, M. Lang and R. Tiner (Eds.), 2014.
- Silva, A., M. Moghaddam, and M. Liu, “The Future of Wireless Underground Sensing Networks: from Theory to Practice,” The Art of Wireless Sensor Networks, H. M. Ammari (Ed.) to be published by Springer.
- Silva, A., M. Liu, and M. Moghaddam, “Design of Low Data-Rate Environmental Monitoring Applications,” The Art of Wireless Sensor Networks, H. M. Ammari (Ed.) to be published by Springer.
- M. Moghaddam, A. R. Silva, M. Liu "Emerging Technologies, Sensor Web" in Encyclopedia of Remote Sensing, Edited by E. Njoku, Springer, Jan 2013.(pdf)
- R. Lucas, A. Lee, J. Armston, J. Carreiras, K. Viergever, P. Bunting, D. Clewley, M. Moghaddam, P. Siqueira, and I. Woodhouse, “Quantifying Carbon in Savannas: The Role of Active Sensors in Measurements of Tree Structure and Biomass,” in Ecosystem Function in Savannas: Measurement and Modeling at Landscape to Global Scales, M. J. Hill, Ed., 2010.
- M. Moghaddam, “Polarimetric SAR Phenomenology and Inversion Techniques for Vegetated Terrain,” in SAGE Remote Sensing Handbook, T. Warner, Ed., Sage Publications, London, 2009.
- W. Chew, W. Weedon, and M. Moghaddam, “Inverse Scattering and Imaging Using Broadband Time-domain Data,” in Ultra-Wideband Short-Pulse Electromagnetics, L. Carin and L Felsen, Eds., Plenum Press, New York, 1995.
- M. Moghaddam, W. Chew, E. Yannakakis, and C. Randall, “Modeling of the Subsurface Interface Radar,” in Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation, vol. 10A, D. Thompson and D. Chimenti, Eds., Plenum Press, New York, 1991.