Key research areas
- Ultra-Wideband Software Defined Radar for Multi-Use Sensors.
- Fully bistatic scattering model from Signals of Opportunity. Read more.
- Development of sensor systems and algorithms for high-resolution subsurface and subcanopy characterization. Read more.
- GNSS Reflectometry. Read more.
- Large-scale environmental mapping using satellite radar imagery. Read more.
- Development of a real time 3D imaging device for monitoring and guiding thermal ablation. Read more.
- Nonlinear inverse scattering and imaging. Read more.
- Smart sensor web design using dynamic data assimilation and optimal control. Read more.
- Physics-based radar processing at low frequencies that penetrate the targets. Read more.
- Synergistic microwave and ultrasound cancer treatment systems.